Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Summer in the city


Part of the Spencer cardigan bodice and home made raspberry sorbet (pink)
 

Even though we have a beautiful autumn at the moment, summer is clearly over when is starts getting dark at 5 pm. But I did manage to snap a few nice pictures of  moments and places in Brussels (when I wasn't traveling for once). Of course I also forgot a lot of things like my favourite ice cream place, drinks on sunny terraces with friends, picnics in the park, festivals, concerts, general fun. But it happened and that's the most important thing.

Now I'm enjoying the sunny autumn with all the colourful leaves and still enough sun to have coffee on my amazing balcony - can you see how much my plants have grown since the spring? I'm seriously proud of my mini-gardening effort. And somehow I still found time to knit, I'm surprised myself when I'm looking back at the results.

In 2 months, it's already Christmas and I'm not at all prepared for winter. In the meantime, we also have to find a new flat and manage the whole business of moving house, something that I'm not particularly looking forward to. But for now it's still time to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment