Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Malta

 
 Back from Malta, enjoying some precious rays of sunshine and mostly working the entire weekend - and coming back to more work in good old Brussels. I still enjoyed the change of air and even though it was only a short visit I'd love to go back. Nice island! This time of year the weather was perfect, not too hot, and everything was really lush and green.

Other than that I'm having a very boring life, but at least I'm getting a lot of knitting done because I need to de-stress from work in the evenings! I got quite a long way on one of my older projects, the Delft cardigan, which I started several times and never quite got the tension right. Now I've gotten into the project but then realized that I'm running out of the dark blue yarn.... Until I've found a solution for this, I have to take a little break on this one.

I also finished the testknit for Veronika and it's just being blocked, pictures will follow soon! To fill the sweater-shaped hole in my existance I quickly cast on my second Icelandic sweater for this year, the Birki that I've been looking forward to knitting for so long. At this rate of knitting I should be finished with it quite quickly, I think can finish a lopipeysa in about two weeks now that I've gotten some practise.



No comments:

Post a Comment