Search This Blog

Friday 21 March 2014

Back to blog

I have had a slightly longer break from blogging than planned, mainly because of the internet situation at home. Since my lovely neighbours from downstairs moved and took the wifi with them I have been on a very limited internet diet. The wifi signal from my other neighbours is not strong enough to upload pictures etc. and I'm too busy at work (apart from the fact that it would be immoral *ehem*). 

This abstinence resulted in my catching up on all episodes of "This American Life" of the year 2013 (signal is just strong enough for streaming podcasts but not videos), watching 4 seasons of "30 Rock" on DVD as well as all of "Game of Thrones"; finishing 3 knitted jumpers and a pair of socks. Yey, I have an exciting life!

But apart from that I have also been travelling a lot, mainly for work, which left me utterly exhausted and ultimately sick for a week. The upside is that it finally gave me some time to sort out things like my bills and, tataaaaaaaa, my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment