Search This Blog

Sunday 24 November 2013

Work in progress

This summer, my mum got me some nice yarn from Estonia (well, actually the yarn is from Latvia but anyhow) and I'm planning to make my first fair-isle cardigan from it. Here is what I've got so far:


I also did a mini-project at the side when we had a "Crafternoon" with some of my friends; two pretty needle cushions from scraps of fabrics:


Then I made these mug cosies for my friend Ilaria's birthday (I made a third one but forgot to take a picture). Not that I think those things are particularly useful but I didn't know what size her teapot was so I couldn't make the tea cosy she had asked for. Still a quite decent result. 


And finally this scarf that I salvaged from an old one which I unravelled. The yarn is really nice and soft and I really like those graphic patterns. This one I just made up from basic triangles that I stitched together.



Updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment