Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Autumnal creativity

It's high time for a knitting update! Because I finally finished my scallop jumper, sleeves and all,  and even though I'm better at posting pictures on Ravelry I'm so excited that I want to share them on my blog, too. And, by the way, this is the original Top Shop jumper that served as inspiration. Thank you, internet.

 Besides the jumper I also managed to squeeze in a beret in preparation of colder days (finally!), a project with leftover yarn from my fair-isle cardigan. I used the "Kim" pattern from Madeleine Weston's and Rita Taylor's book "Knit Vintage" which I found in the public library by chance. It's a lovely pattern if maybe a little too big (this time I really made sure I used the right gauge but it seems like I just have a small head).

I currently have another cardigan in the making and this weekend my stash was (not so miraculously) enlarged by a donation of some wonderful Latvian wool yarn in all shades of red and blue. Pictures soon to come.














No comments:

Post a Comment