Search This Blog

Friday 25 September 2015

And some more Iceland...

Just writing about the Icelandic jumpers doesn't really cover this holiday because it is just so beautiful! And of course I also want to share some of this eye-candy with you.

Even after all my travels, Iceland could still wow me with the best of the best in terms of nature and we did enjoy our trip a lot. We rented a car and did the classical Route No. 1 trip + a few days in the more remote Westfjords which was also one of my personal highlights of the trip. I have to say though that my quota of waterfalls has now been filled for a loooong time - I can't even count anymore how many we saw, visited, climbed on and hiked around.

But even that just seems ridiculous while I'm looking at the pictures from behind my desk, it seems so unreal I can hardly believe I was actually there a bit more than a week ago. *Sigh* Goodbye, holidays. Goodbye, summer. Hello, autumn. Hello, work!


No comments:

Post a Comment