Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 June 2017

I'm on Instagram!

Photos taken from Instagram account


I now also have an account on Instagram where I post pictures about my knitting and travelling adventures. So come and follow me so I don't look so sad - currently I have exactly nine followers.

You might wonder: what took her so long? But since I'm not a Millennial I had to get used to the idea first. Also, I was convinced in the beginning that this would be one of those short-lived fads that would disappear soon so there's not point in investing time into it. Turns out that it's still going strong five years later and it has definitely outperformed Pinterest in many ways.

Of course I will still keep the blog running and I'll also keep my Pinterest account in case you are following that one. But I will post pictures more regularly and update on progress on my knitting, which I cannot do consistently in my blog. Since Instagram is based on a mobile app and the quality of my mobile camera is appalling to say the least I'm afraid the quality of the images will not be as good as on the blog. But I might invest in something more usable soon so please bear with me.

Ok, I'm not lying, there is not much "use" in having Instagram. It's just another platform to waste more time on the internet but it's so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment