Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 June 2017

"Tailwind" with confetti explosion



 This is the second "Tailwind" shawl I knit because I was looking for a simple projece to use with my handdyed "confetti explosion" yarn from my previous post. I only had one skein of the speckled yarn so I combined it with some sock yarn from my stash.

It was a great little project and I loved how the yarn looks like when knit. I'm usually not a big fan of knitting garter stitch because it takes so long but after testing a few different options, I thought this one brought out the colours best. Actually I might knit more shawls because you can definitely see the progress quicker than when knitting cardigans!

I probably won't be able to wear it until the autumn but it was a great summer knit anyways.

******
 Pattern: "Tailwind" shawl by Clara Falk
Yarn: My handdyed "confetti explosion" and stashed sock yarn of unkown origin (I think Regia)

No comments:

Post a Comment