Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Knitting review 2015



2015 was quite a busy year in many respects: I turned 30 (a bit scary but also fun), got more responsibility in my job and moved house. This is also reflected in my knitting. I did quite a few smaller projects at the side and fewer cardigans although when I'm looking at the pictures now, I'm impressed myself how much I managed to do!

From top left to bottom right:

(1) My frogged and re-knitted favourite Lopipeysa
(2) Well-used and cosy warm "Be my Valentine" cowl
(3) The bunny mittens - a baby gift that was unfortunately lost in the post :(
(4) My "Marius" jumper, a Norwegian debut (less worn because it's not a cardigan)
(5) Another baby gift
(6) "Changing the of the guards at Buckingham Palace", meant for a baby but the size is bigger
(7) "Riddari" for the boyfriend - tested and approved in Iceland
(8) Polka-dot socks based on Anna Wilkinson's design - look great but wear out quickly
(9) "Tailwind" scarf by Clara Falk
(10) My "Petit poisson rouge", a test knit for Sigrid
(11) Estonian mittens No. 1
(12) Estonian mittens No. 2 

Now I'm looking forward to an exciting 2016 and I already have quite a few projects in the pipeline that are just waiting to be cast on. Moving into a new flat with a spare bedroom to indulge in all my crafting activities will even make it easier and I'm looking forward to it.

Wishing you all the best for the new year & happy knitting everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment