Search This Blog

Saturday 30 August 2014

Start of the scallop season

My most recent fashion discovery are scallops. I first saw them on the Muita Ihana blog and then in Clara Falk's pretty knitting pattern and I thought I'd take it as inspiration for my next project. It actually turned out to be projects with a plural s because I started a knitted jumper AND I had a dress with a scalloped hem in mind. The jumper has come along nicely as you can see (only the sleeves are missing) but the dress is still under construction.

I used the "grasse matinée" pattern by Anna Johanna which I spiced up a little with the offset colours and a ribbed hem. I have to see how that works out for the sleeves but until now it fits me well. If you want more details please contact me so I can give you the exact measuresments and the chart for the scallop pattern (the one that is in the picture below is for a smaller version).








No comments:

Post a Comment